Kondanani Zambia Inc. is a registered charity in Australia that focuses on supporting Children who are Disabled, Orphan and Vulnerable in Zambia. Its founders, Jenny and John Preston, have been involved in Zambia since 1992.
Their Mission is
To ensure that every child, especially those disadvantaged in any way, can actualize their full human potential, realise their rights and experience what it means to be a human being fully alive.
Since 1996 the Association and its partners have shared in the provision of financial and practical support for the following projects.
- Establishing the Bissell Farm Community School;
- Developing the Kalalaska Village Community School;
- Support of the Vision of Hope Community School;
- Support of the Garden Compound Community School;
- Skills training for young people at Chodort Training Centre, Choma;
- Provision of Solar Power to Community Schools;
- Provision of student buraries;
- Provision of clothing, school books, library books, carpentry tools, sewing machines, dressmaking materials and computers;
- Provision of food for schools’ feeding programs;
- Disability Projects including:-
- Children with Hearing Impaired by providing new and second hand hearing aids, audiometers and hearing aid testing equipment to the Zambian National Association of the Hearing Impaired;
- Sight Impaired children and adults by providing second hand specitals to the Zambia Open Community Schools and the Lusaka Eye Hospital.
Preston Motorsports is proud to help in such a worthy cause. Find out more here.